Innovation & Multimedia Hub (HiM)
Lot G19-G22, Mydin Mall Meru Raya
PT229142 Jalan Meru Bestari B2
Bandar Meru Raya
30020 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel: 05-525 3981
Facebook: Hub Inovasi & Multimedia
Website: Hub Inovasi & Multimedia
PUAN NOR A'FIDAH BINTI ABDULLAH
In line with the Perak State Government's aspiration to create an IT literate society, the Innovation & Multimedia Hub (HiM) has been entrusted to develop skilled workforce by providing ICT programs for students and school leavers, practical IT training and corporate digital training for the professionals and ICT awareness programmes for communities such as Kursus Inovasi Rakyat (KIR). Through this initiative, the State Government through DigitalPerak aims to bridge the digital divide by providing technology and education to all Perak citizens in line with the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0)
- HiM serves as a center for research, creative development and innovation as well as creating a learning culture for all walks of life by promoting lifelong learning and continuous improvement.
- Develop a balanced holistic education between academic and technical skills.
- Assist educators in delivering efficient learning through technology.
- To assist the State Government's economy to be more competitive and forward-looking, driven by a growing workforce to keep the State’s economy productive, innovative and competitive.
- Encouraging small growth of entrepreneurs in the community through the provision of services.
- With the new space and location, HiM will definitely be your first choice of a one-stop digital hub.
- Located strategically at the heart of Meru Raya, HiM is open from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, seven days a week.
- Free Wireless Internet (WiFi) is also provided at HiM.
- To promote/help Entrepreneur’s business transformation towards digitalization to support digital economy initiative.
- To facilitate the SMEs development of Digital Economy in embracing the IR4.0 challenges.
- To provide digital economy knowledge/venues in ensuring the entrepreneur digitalization is a success.
- To assist in channelling funding opportunity to SMEs and new business start-up.
- To develop sustainable method in digitalization of Perak’s entrepreneurs.